MySql SLA - Service Level Agreement
Service requests for supported Oracle programs may be submitted by you online through Oracle’s web-based customer support system sor by telephone. The service request severity levels selected by you and Oracle and should be based on the severity definitions specified below.
The Severity Definitions described below do not apply to programs receiving Skire Annual Maintenance and Support. Please see the Skire Annual Maintenance and Support section above for additional information.
Your production use of the supported programs is stopped or so severely impacted that you cannot reasonably continue work. You experience a complete loss of service. The operation is mission critical to the business and the situation is an emergency. A Severity 1 service request has one or more of the following characteristics:
- Data corrupted
- A critical documented function is not available
- System hangs indefinitely, causing unacceptable or indefinite delays for resources or response
- System crashes, and crashes repeatedly after restart attempts Reasonable efforts will be made to respond to Severity 1 service requests within one (1) hour.
24 Hour Commitment to Severity 1 Service Requests for all supported Oracle programs, except as otherwise specified below: OSS will work 24x7 until the issue is resolved or as long as useful progress can be made. You must provide OSS with a contact during this 24x7 period, either on site or by phone, to assist with data gathering, testing, and applying fixes. You are requested to propose this severity classification with great care, so that valid Severity 1 situations obtain the necessary resource allocation from Oracle.
You experience a severe loss of service. Important features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround; however, operations can continue in a restricted fashion.
You experience a minor loss of service. The impact is an inconvenience, which may require a workaround to restore functionality.
You request information, an enhancement, or documentation clarification regarding your software but there is no impact on the operation of the software. You experience no loss of service. The result does not impede the operation of a system.
- Oracle will prioritize your SRs above SRs of the same severity level submitted by other Premier Support customers. Reasonable efforts will be made to respond to your SRs per the following guidelines (“Service Request Response Guidelines”):
- - 90% of Severity 1 SRs within one (1) hour (available 24x7);
- - 90% of Severity 2 SRs within two and one half (2.5) local business hours;
- - 90% of Severity 3 SRs within the next local business day; and
- - 90% of Severity 4 SRs within the next local business day.
- Oracle will initiate internal escalations for Severity 1 and Severity 2 SRs according to the Service Request Response Guidelines; and
- Oracle will prioritize the repair of product defects encountered during the resolution of service requests.